Studentische Hilfskräfte (m/w/i/t) oder wissenschaftliche Hilfskräfte, BA (m/w/i/t) – Digitale Informationsinfrastrukturen
ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics is looking for student assistants or research assistants in Kiel or Hamburg. GeRDI (Generic Research Data Infrastructure) aims at linking existing and future research data repositories in such a way that interdisciplinary research data management is made possible.
Please find the job description (German only) here and more details below.
Your tasks encompasses:
- Community Management: Documentation of interviews (including transcribing if necessary)
- Requirement Analysis: Evaluation of interviews and support in documentation of requirements, e.g. formulation of use cases and/or user stories
- Support in front end development and testing of GeRDI
- Maintenance of the GeRDI website
Please address in your application to what extent you have the following knowledge:
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of Frontend Frameworks (e.g. VueBootstrap, Bootstrap)
- Very good knowledge of German and English